WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

LOVERS-IN-CHRIST - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST > Topics

Subject: Can this b love?
Replies: 3 Views: 1202

webi 20.04.08 - 11:34am
I am nearly 18 nd nxt yr i am off 2 university. I told myself i wouldnt get involved with any1 bcoz i am leaving nd i dont want long-distance relationships, however i became friends with a guy last yr, nd over time ive come 2 admire him. In my eyes he has become simply beautiful; frm the way he worships God, to the way he laughs at silly jokes. Everything about him jst seems perfect. Nd yet i find myself doubting that he would like me as a partner. Hw am i supposed 2 deal with this? *

manonthe 21.04.08 - 03:19pm
Love will find it's on way. Never give up hope. You should spend more time with him. You should tell him your feeling indirectly by giving more attention to him. And don't forget to pray. Hopefully, as the time passes by, he will see you differently. *

akindele 24.04.08 - 10:23pm
Pls b sensitive,try 2 find out if he truly love u,we men ar deceivers,open ur eyes wide,true luv is scarce.bye *

xycoh 28.10.08 - 08:48pm
Hi i hev jst joined the group.i am 16 and ur problem is very familiar_i hav been through that over and over again,i really luved the guy and it turned out that he luved me 2 and we gave it a try it just felt ryt 2 b wit him bt it did not last very long...i thought it was true love bt i only realised when things did nt workout that when the time is right the right partner wil come...2 u my sister i say follow ur heart in this matter bt always trust in god he is the revealer of everything.god bless u.. *

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search